Thursday, February 3, 2011

Staying Busy

Today is my day in the shop. Kim is here on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and I'm here Thursday, Saturday and most Sundays.  My shop is in the basement of another shop - the Red Canoe, which is a bookstore and coffee shop.  Directly above my shop is the bookstore/children's section, so it gets rather loud.  Little kiddies race back and forth and create quite ruckus!  Sometimes it's so overwhelming that customers get a little perturbed with the noise, but all I can really do is shrug my shoulders and smile.  :)

Anyway, I finished the Valentine table, and am rather pleased with the result.




I also reworked the one wall across from the sales desk:  But, I can't seem to figure out how to put the pictures in so it can be seen.  Bummer.

I'll try in a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment